Thursday, September 21, 2006

what is wrong with him?

I think the family has given him quite some time and patient
he just won't embrace it
he's taking us for granted
but then again why should he
he even ignore the Almighty not just recently

probably all the drugs have change him
probabaly all the high time means more to him than the family

another unbelievable moment just whispered to my ears
all the things I barely even think of
with all of that i know will create disaster in the family

oh how do I even try to manage this
for I don't have enough mercy but malignity inside me

dear God, your child is lost
will he find a way back .. i don't think so
will he even try .. i don't care anymore

for nothing but pain he brings inside
for nothing but stain in our heart.

0 comments:

@claralila. Powered by Blogger.